Popular culture phenomena that have loyal fandom—that I respect—but I have no interest in
I don't feel left out either.
- •Lord of the RingsI asked for the books for x-mas and started the first in the series AND the hobbit two separate times but could not invest. (Movies were a huge snoozefest IMO.)
- •Keeping Up With The KardashiansI've seen it and really don't understand how it's entertaining because they show what's going to happen after the commercial in a preview BEFORE the commercial break. Also the music, blech!
- •Harry Potter SeriesI really enjoyed the first book but felt I could end it there.
- •Bernie Sanders#imwithher
- •Cat memes, vids, etc.#imwithdogs
- •I don't get it and I think that's probably for the best. (see previous post)