Forgotten or Unknown Comedic Film Gems
The movies that make me cry from laughter 😂 they're so funny and then cry with sadness 😭 that no one has seen them. Add your favorites if you want, so I always have movies to keep me laughing!
- •The North Avenue Irregulars (1979)An old Disney movie about some women in a church congregation setting out to bring down criminals. Featuring a YOUNG Edward Herrmann, you start laughing within the first two minutes and you don't stop until it's over!
- •It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963)The sixties, Spencer Tracy & crew, and non-stop ridiculousness in the quest for a mysterious treasure.
- •Yours, Mine and Ours (1968)My question is, why would you watch any version other than the original of this?! Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda are the stars for pete's sake, there are 18 children, and that's pretty much all you need to know.
- •Cheaper by the Dozen (1950)See above question and then go watch immediately. While 12 kids is no 18, it still guarantees a lot of funny mischief. After this, go watch...
- •Belles on their Toes (1952)...the follow-up to Cheaper by the Dozen, that unlike most modern-day sequels, is equally good to the first. And a hoot to boot.