Thoughts I Had When Meal Planning for the First Time
SOMEBODY (me) decided it would be cool (it's just approaching cool) to eat REALLY healthy for the four weeks before I leave for a beach vacation and meal plan this week. This entails cooking MASS amounts of healthy food in advance for the whole week.
- •Good God, I am super lucky to be able to complain about eating a crap ton of food...... Now I feel guilty....
- •But on to my actual thoughts- THIS IS SO MUCH WORK!!!! All this chopping, all these dishes I'm using?!!
- •How am I gonna fit all this in my fridge?!?
- •How am I gonna remember to eat all this!!!???
- •I need more food containers!!!
- •My kitchen has been destroyed by a mad chef!!
- •All this food and none of it is super tasty or exciting. Nothing is fried, no butter, no dairy..... What have I done?!
- •I mean.... The rest of the week will be easier now, right?!?
- •I better look fucking GOOD on this beach.