10 TV SHOW DRINKING GAMES
You know what goes well with binge watching? Binge drinking! Drink every time...
- •The OfficeSomeone looks directly at the camera, Jim messes with Dwight, Michael does something immature, a conference room meeting is called, Pam answers the phone, Angela gets mad, and someone mentions Oscar being gay
- •Bob's BurgersTina moans or says 'butts,' Bob says "oh my god," Louise does something sketchy, Gene mentions farts, Linda tries to steal the spotlight, Andy and Ollie show up, and Jimmy Jr. dances
- •Mad MenThey drink and they smoke. That's seriously all you need. If you're a real Don Draper at heart, add in every time they meet with a client. Your poor liver.
- •Parks and Rec.Leslie mentions a park, Andy shines a shoe, Ron mentions meat or breakfast, Ann has a new boyfriend, someone disses Jerry, Chris says "lit-rally" and Tom has his own "swag" word for something or a business idea
- •Doctor WhoThe Doctor says his catch phrase, someone says "Doctor... who?", you hear the word "exterminate", you see the Tardis, Harriet Jones introduces herself (we know), and you see an alien
- •Game of ThronesYou see a naked body part, someone drinks wine and every time someone dies
- •Friday Night LightsThey play football, Coach Taylor yells at someone, Tami says y'all, and Tim Riggins drinks a beer
- •Gilmore GirlsSomeone drinks coffee, Friday night dinner is shown, Lorelei mentions the inn, Sookie is confused about what Lorelei is talking about, and Rory talks about school - BONUS: every time a pop culture reference is made
- •Grey's AnatomySomeone hooks up in the hospital, there's an awkward encounter in the elevator, someone makes a mistake during surgery, and someone cries - BONUS: every time a beeper goes off
- •How to Get Away with MurderSomeone lies, they're in class, there's weird sexual tension between Annalise and Wes or Frank and Laurel, Asher makes a douche comment, someone calls Michaela a princess, Connor hooks up with a guy (or talks about it), and the trophy is seen or mentioned