Things nurses talk about in our down time
The meds have been given. Asses have been wiped. We finally get to sit down for a second. Conversations I've personally been a part of.
- •"Wonder what Michael Jackson's cholesterol was..."
- •"Wait, isn't harder to pee properly after a sex change?"
- •"That lady asks for Morphine every 20 minutes. Next time I'm going to offer to hit her over the head with a baseball bat."
- •"Did I tell you about how that lady got pee all down my scrubs last week?"
- •"That poor man is so sweet and confused. He called me Joyce and kept asking where I was hiding his dog."
- •"Dr. Soandso is refusing to answer my message about my patient's high BP reading. Someone make me a doctor I'll just take care of it myself."