Hobbies I've started
But that's it. Someday, I'll get trapped in a groundhog's day spiral and progress beyond step one of all of these. I'm not sure if this list is hopeful or just depressing.
- •Watercolor paintingSo far, I've painted a total of 20 minutes
- •Acrylic paintingOne painting in a class, lots of YouTube tutorials, and lots of crumpled paper.
- •Precious metal clay (PMC)One class. It was fun, but I just never really did it again.
- •Metal smithingDitto, though it was a college class.
- •Lamp workingI actually did this for slightly longer, but without a good torch and a real kiln, I got frustrated and stopped.
- •Belly dancingI took classes for awhile, but I stopped due to being poor and not having time. I tell myself I'll teach myself from YouTube. But it's been 7 years and still nothing.
- •SewingI got a sewing machine and then it broke.
- •GuitarMy sister was teaching me and she moved. And then a string broke and I didn't know how to fix it. The end.