80s songs that, if played in a store I'm in, make it impossible for me to leave
I'm not saying I have good taste in music. I am simply a child of the 80s.
- •Hard Habit to Break (Chicago)...I will sing along with this one every time. And poorly.
- •Everything in my Heart (Corey Hart)...80s Canadian heart throb alert. Every time I hear it I picture his angsty face on the Boy in the Box album cover.
- •All out of Love (Air Supply)...Embarrassing fact: I've seen them live twice in the last five years, both times with my mom. Both times it was my idea to go.
- •Africa (Toto)...I defy you to resist this melody. If you can, your soul may be dead.
- •Take on Me (A-Ha)...That music video was/is a masterpiece. I want to sing along but who has a voice in that range?!?