Thoughts I had during kindergarten orientation.
- •I can still remember being in kindergarten..how could I have possible given birth to someone who is now in kindergarten.
- •How come everyone knows each other..and I know nobody. Did I miss some sort of community newsletter?
- •How many sub committees of sub committees do you possibly need to volunteer for kindergarten? Can't the same person bring the plastic forks and the napkins?
- •I'm not allowed to help a child put on his hat...rather I should ask him how he feels about his hat and how he should solve the problem. I'm pretty sure my kids would be wearing bathing suits in January to school if I follow that rule.
- •Why do I have the sudden urge to go home and have a gin and tonic?