Books I've Read So Far 2016
This is my reading list of the books I've read so far in 2016. My goal is to read 2 a month.
- 1.Room by Emma Donoghue then I watched the movie, so heartbreaking but really great book/film.
- 2.Brooklyn by Colm Tóinín. Such a beautiful story.
- 3.The Martian by Andy Weir. Wanted to read it before watching the movie. Movie was better.
- 4.Pride and Prejudice and ZombiesBook was interesting, movie was bad ass.
- 5.Furiously Happy by Jenny LawsonReally funny stories about depression and mental illness. Loved it.
- 6.It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa HartwigGettin' on that Whole30 Life
- 7.Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar ChildrenLoving this so far, like reading a Tim Burton movie, which is happening!