Why Brunch Is My Favorite Meal
- •Breakfast after 10:30amNo need to rush to get my favorite bacon, sun dried tomato and feta frittata fix on a lazy Sunday. Breakfast will still be patiently waiting for me at 1:30pm.
- •Lunch before 11:00amWhen I'm not the mood for eggs or pancakes on a beautiful Sunday morning, brunch is always happy to provide a parmesan encrusted chicken breast at 9:30am.
- •Cocktail consumption before noon is socially acceptable during brunch🍾🍾🍾
- •The food gods have bequeathed brunch with two official (and delicious) adult beveragesMy personal favorite, The Mimoooosaaaahhhhh. (Because Champagne! Need I say more?!) And, for my friends, The Bloody Mary.
- •"The best of" breakfast and lunch selections AND cocktails are available at the same timeIf I'm craving french toast, a cheeseburger AND a Georgia peach martini, brunch has my back!
- •"The best of BACON" breakfast and lunch selections AND cocktails are available at the same timeBLT sandwich, BLT omelette, BLT Bloody Mary, Bacon waffle, Bacon pancakes, Bacon Cheeseburger, a side of bacon... mmmmm....bacon....