TOP 5 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU GET 18 INCHES OF SNOW IN 16 HOURS
From Rochester, NY
- 1.Stay in your pajamas. Your neighbors will not see you buried under three comforters wearing your mittens, hat and knee high wool socks.
- 2.Watch The Price is Right. True Drew Carey is not Bob Barker, but you'll still find yourself lost in the feeling of a childhood snow day.
- 3.Open that bottle of wine on the top of your refrigerator and microwave a can of soup. Make sure you get the Goldfish crackers. It's not the same without them.
- 4.Turn on a Netflix marathon. Allow yourself to be fully engulfed by the comfort and warmth of an all-consuming 20 episode run of your favorite. Mine = Breaking Bad.
- 5.Group MMS the funny traffic maps with your friends. Really guys, if the entire map is red, do we really need a map?