I WAS SOBER AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
As many of the good folk on the List App, it was New Years Eve not too long ago. I don't drink or smoke, so I am the party mom at most social gatherings, but even with that, something seems missing.
- •Night started off well. I hadn't made any New Year celebration plans, so I was going to lay low at home, watch Peaky Blinders on Netflix, take naps, and get fat.
- •Then I decided "Fuck this, I'm going to my friends house cause I already know everyone is gonna be drunk off their asses and it'll be a fun time." Met my friend Alex at the train and off we went.
- •Bad selfies were taken. Car keys were flushed down toilets.
- •Alex decided to take a nap in the kitchen sink.
- •Then he decided to just fall in love with the sink altogether.
- •Case proven. We ended up leaving him there for the majority of the night, who needs water on New Years Eve anyway???
- •Wait I was getting somewhere...
- •Eh never mind, guess it wasn't too important anyway.