TIMES PEOPLE SHOULD BREAK INTO SONG
And I mean really break into song, like James Corden and Adele style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ
- •Waking up in the morning.Just get up, take a deep breath of whatever smell is lingering in the room you just slept in and let you inner Beyonce shine because damn today is gonna be a good ass day.
- •After the morning poop.If you prefer to sing during, you do you boo, you do you. But I must even say that's a bit weird.
- •Getting to work on time.Granted this may cost you your job if you walk through the door, check tour watch, and start belting Swedish opera. However, maybe once you get a little bit of quite time you can hum that Swedish opera to your hearts content.
- •Coming home.I mean fuck yea right?
- •When getting Arby's.We don't really have Arby's in Chicago/Chiberia/Chi-Raq, so whenever I do get Arby's I sing uncontrollably.
- •Getting the last straw at said fast food joint.One of the best feelings that shouldn't be dimmed by the lack of pure vocal magic.
- •After sex.This one is a little controversial especially since you were probably singing during sex, so you don't want to be tiring yourself out right? But out of my experiences, post-sex duets (or quartets if you're into that sort of thing) are super fun. Who wouldn't want to sing a David Bowie-Queen-esque tune whilst naked?
- •Before the before bed poop.Happy thoughts before bed, happy thoughts and lots of relief and relaxation.
- •When the Martians attack.They'll kill you first and then you wouldn't have to deal with the rest of the invasion. Go down as a freaking angel voiced legend am I right or am I right?