VALUABLE LESSONS FROM A PLANT
When I was a kid I used to start a timer, watch a plant grow, and stop the timer to measure the growth. You should try it sometime.
- •See I like plants.
- •Here's me and my plant.
- •I think vegetarians are inherently evil because they eat plants, and only plants.
- •But plants are bunches of magical plantyness.
- •They'll break through concrete just to survive, but will be crushed under your foot.
- •Some plants if you smoke them make you feel like you have super powers.
- •Be like a plant, and the world will become a better place.