Chicago Vacation Thread
10 day adventure begins today....
- •My friend I'm staying with is friends with the guy that owns this brewery.
- •Starting with a bang
- •A zillion miles up, but Nick Cave is forever amazing.
- •I eventually wandered down to the third floor from my sixth floor seat and it felt like a personal serenade by comparison 😂
- •Totally unplanned Robyn Hitchcock show tonight...
- •Tourist jamz
- •Pritzker Pavilion is a great concert spot
- •Skyline was looking good today
- •A stranger bought me a beer in a loud bar because I was wearing a Toronto Blue Jays hat and they thought I was Canadian and wanted to welcome me to Chicago 😂
- •Went to a record release party for a band I'd never heard of by myself because the venue was highly recommended. Was actually pretty good.
- •Bahá'í House of Worship for North AmericaWhat a building...
- •The iconic Wrigley Field sign
- •My view for the game.
- •Marina Cityaka "The Wilco Building"
- •Buildings lit up for Pride 🏳️🌈