CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITIES
These musicians should stand before a tribunal at The Hague and answer for crimes against the humanities. What other awful covers am I missing?
- •Amanda Palmer Performers the Popular Hits of Radiohead. It's bad enough there's one ukulele Radiohead cover much less an entire damn EP.Fake Plastic Trees: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kw0YNazyFdk
- •Sturgill Simpson's cover of Nirvana's "In Bloom." Is this some kind of sick joke? Be warned, you can never unhear this.
- •Metallica covering Nick Cave's "Loverman." Weeping at the desecration. This is like graffiti on The Great Pyramid or something.
- •Folk covers of rap or R&B songs. Leave it to the professionals please.
- •Does Stevie Nicks version of Silent Night count??I love Stevie but it's one of my least favorite songs of all time- sooooo bad!Suggested by @shanaz
- •Kanye West's cover of Queen's Bohemian RhapsodyHe forgot the lyrics!Suggested by @michellejennifer
- •Cowboy Junkies covering "Sweet Jane" by The Velvet UndergroundIt sounds like a boring dirge.Suggested by @MatthewAlmont