GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS RANKED IN THE ORDER I'D WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM
I haven't read the books (I know, I know...), so I'm basing this off of the TV show. Anyway, everybody's favorite show is back tonight so I figured I'd celebrate with a list.
- •YgritteTotal badass. Took no shit from anyone. In a show full of miserable people, she was one of the good ones despite the fact that she'd carve you up for looking at her the wrong way. Legit cried a little when she died. And then got mad, and then cried some more.
- •Talisa Maegyr (Stark)I liked her a lot. Was also very sad to see her go. Starks can't catch a damn break. Shouldn't have married into that family girl.
- •MissandeiDaenerys' right hand woman is a badass too.
- •Daenerys TargaryenShe wants to do the right thing, but something about her doesn't quite sit right with me. Feel like she's started to get blinded by her power a little bit. Her final place on this list is pending. Where are you taking us with this character George RR Martin?
- •GillyHer "never say die" spirit is 💯.
- •Catelyn StarkShe's had to put up with so much shit that's not her fault.
- •Ellaria SandPretty ruthless character, but I'll also fess up to just having had a crush on this actress forever.
- •Tyene SandWould (possibly) be interesting to (briefly) date an assassin. You'd have stories for days!
- •ShaeShae just got put in a bad situation by those bastard Lannisters. A woman's gotta survive you know?
- •Margaery TyrellI ain't saying she's a gold digger...actually, I am saying that exact thing.
- •Cersei LannisterI find myself actively cheering for her demise. I'm not into this weird humiliation shit they have her going through, but I wouldn't be sad to see her character offed...preferably by getting pushed out of a window because she accidentally sees somebody sexing that she wasn't supposed to see.
- •MelisandreI'd date her if I wanted somebody to STEAL MY BLOOD or KILL ME.