HOW I PACK FOR VACATION
My packing methods aren't always the most...efficient.
- •2-3 days out I say to myself "I'm going to pack early so I'm not up until 4:00 a.m. the night before the trip getting ready."
- •Do nothing for 1-2 days.
- •One day out I start REALLY thinking about doing something about packing.
- •Spend the next several hours playing on the Internet, texting, watching Netflix.
- •Dewrinkle clothes in the dryer some more that I fell asleep while drying the night before, but don't actually take them out because I'm in the middle of a show when the buzzer goes off.
- •Dewrinkle clothes in the dryer again.
- •Fall asleep while "drying" clothes for the third time.
- •Procrastinate all the next day.
- •"Dry" clothes a fourth time. Stay up until 4:00 a.m. haphazardly packing.