In Honor of Morrissey's Birthday, Here's My 5 Favorite Albums of His
It's Moz's 57th birthday so let's make a list to honor everybody's favorite ornery vegan bastard.
- •Your ArsenalOne of the first albums that coaxed me out of purely being a metal fan. "Tomorrow" made my heart all a flutter and I was like "What are these....emotions?"
- •Meat is MurderIf the opening of "What She Said" doesn't do it for you, I'm not sure you can be helped.
- •The Queen is Dead"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" is probably the most emo shit ever.
- •Viva HateSo many great songs on this one. Hell of a debut album. "Everyday Is Like Sunday" is still such a jam.
- •Ringleader of the TormentorsThis is my left field pick, but this record means a lot to me as I connected emotionally with it due to a lot of shit that was happening in my life at the time. It was very comforting and brought me a lot of peace.