RIDICULOUS VANITY PLATES
There used to be a very active Instagram hashtag called #BhamVanityPlateClub that was for all of the absurd and/or hilarious vanity plates you'd see while driving around Birmingham. Saw a weird one today and started flipping back through the hashtag and have culled some classics. Don't see how some of these got past the dmv, but it's our gain...
- •Solid use of the extra "A" on the specialty tag.
- •People really got into the extra "A" thing for a while.
- •I'm really making where I live look great with this list.
- •Snoop doesn't live here.
- •Gotta love the "Bitch Please" on the tag that supports education.
- •Love that movie
- •On a Mercedes SMDH
- •RMFTRThis stands for "Roll Motherfucking Tide Roll" (an "enhanced" version of a local football cheer.)
- •With bonus bedazzling
- •Electric car folks have jokes
- •Harry Potter fans out there
- •Clearly a PETA member...
- •R.I.P. Harry Caray