US National Parks I Have Explored
Inspired by @karuh // I've been to 8 of the 59 national parks and I totally live on the wrong side of the country to easily see more. There's a nickname for the National Park System I totally agree with: America's Best Idea™
- •Arches National ParkSome things in life totally live up to the hype. Delicate Arch is one of them.
- •Canyonlands National ParkGreat park that's virtually ignored compared to a lot of other parks. A magical place I can't wait to return to.
- •Glacier National ParkYou'll walk around Glacier with a shit eating grin on your face in disbelief of how gorgeous it is and you'll also develop a small love affair with geology.
- •Grand Canyon National ParkReally can't overstate how impressive it is.
- •Grand Teton National ParkTotal mindblower. Best view I've ever had eating lunch.
- •Rocky Mountain National ParkJagged peaks, mountain lakes, forests, every kind of wildlife: RMNP is a jam.
- •Yellowstone National ParkI fell in love with bison that day. Going around Yellowstone makes you feel like you're walking around in a dream with Aaron Copland's music playing in the background. The kind of place that makes you proud to be an American (in a good/healthy way.)
- •Zion National ParkQuite possibly my favorite place on earth. I've been three times. All stress melts away when I'm there and I feel so at peace. Can't wait to go back. Seriously considering moving to Utah because of it.