Why My Love for 'The Darjeeling Limited' Is So Real
Darjeeling Limited is the Wes Anderson film that's usually among people's least favorite of the director's work. Not me though. I prefer it over a lot of his stuff (Royal Tennenbaums is still my favorite though.) There's so much to love about it. Let's look at it shall we? Thanks for the suggestion @DawnCloud
- •TrainsTrains are such a great way to travel and I romanticize the hell out of them. Right off the bat, we're in the plus column.
- •Road movieRoad movies are great because the characters are usually on an inner journey as well as an external one.
- •Adrien Brody & Jason SchwartzmanThese guys have been in so many movies I love and them being brothers in this movie is 💯.
- •BrothersI have two brothers and our relationships are kind of chaotic at times so this movie hits me in the feels.
- •The best line.True in so many situations.
- •Hotel ChevalierBest. Prologue. Ever.
- •I could go on and on, but Wes Anderson doesn't need me defending his work.