What the big-ticket items went for at yesterday's Four Seasons auction
Yesterday, Wright auctions hosted the anticipated auction for the iconic NYC restaurant, The Four Seasons. Here's what some of the pieces went for.
- •Emil Antonucci Four Seasons logo sign: $96,000 (est. $5,000 - $7,000)
- •Eero Saarinen Custom Tulip table from the Grill Room: $36,000 (est. $5,000 - $7,000)
- •Four Seasons Ashtrays, set of four: $10,000 (est. $500 - $700)
- •Philip Johnson curved banquette and table 35 from the Grill Room: $50,000 (est. $3,000-$5,000)
- •Hans J. Wegner mezzanine chairs, set of 8: $22,000 (est. $8,000 - $10,000)
- •Cotton Candy machine: $6,000 (est. $500-$700)