What We're Doing Today
Curbed editors, day after Turkey Day. 🦃🍂😎
- •10am: Getting all of the architecture crossword puzzle clues immediately.Five letters for Greek column style? IONIC. (Could've been DORIC but wasn't). Five letters for roof feature? GABLE.
- •1pm: Admiring all the row houses of Washington, D.C. on a Thanksgiving recovery walk.
- •3pm: Spotting design trends in Montreal, #1.
- •330pm: More trend spotting in Montreal.
- •5pm: Scrolling back through our hilarious Flipped gift guide for that person who has everything. Because honestly HOW is this phone-lamp-napkin-dispenser $1,200???All of the Curbed gift guides--for dog whisperers, gardeners, architecture students, kids, DIYing teens, tiny home dwellers, and way moreeee >>> http://bit.ly/21kmTxG
- •530pm: Start watching "Cocktail," which is visually just SO of its time. Also, the Tom Cruise character is purportedly based on the founder of TGI Friday's: Tom's character Brian actually starts out bartending AT the original location in Manhattan's Upper East Side, pictured. Look at that thing!
- •545pm: Taking pics around the apartment.This is not specific to today--and it's definitely a favorite activity.