WHAT I WOULD PUT ON THE SIDE OF COINS
- •The Queen's face but she's winking
- •The 4 members of Queen (also winking)
- •Some of the jokes you get in crackers
- •Sexy pictures for passing time
- •Every year we would put another word from 'Great Expectations'. If you collected all the coins in a couple of centuries you could have read the whole book.
- •A mini 'Where's Wally (Waldo)'
- •The Queen from the neck down.
- •Lies about various politicians (e.g. Michael Gove still thinks Pluto is a planet. David Cameron once kicked a tortoise.)
- •A little bit of whiteboard so you can customise your coins.