Best things I've read/watched/heard, in the past 24 hours
I have some time on my hands, and was stalking @eatthelove's li.sts last night while my man was sleeping..I'm borrowing his grand idea, with a tweak..
- •And, passing on a couple of his great reading suggestions while I'm at it..
- •I found this helpful..
- •Focusing on inner peace..
- •http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/hall-of-famer-greg-maddux-pulled-off-a-spectacular-prank-on-kris-bryantThis made me SO happy💗
- •Celebrity conspiracy theories 😳
- •http://www.foodandwine.com/travel/hotels/worlds-most-iconic-hotel-bars#Caribar,-Caribe-Hilton,-Puerto-RicoOh, heeeyyy. Been to the Hemingway Bar in Paris and the Waldorf Astoria in NYC💗Maybe hit up the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood, when we roll through town in April..? What say, @veshecco 😉
- •This is happening the minute we get home.INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 4 garlic cloves, minced ½ cup dry white wine or broth ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste Freshly ground black pepper 1 ¾ pounds large or extra-large shrimp, shelled ⅓ cup chopped parsley Freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon Cooked pasta or crusty bread.
- •I read this often. It's necessary for my mental health.
- •NO. Get out. Are you the cutest thing ever?!?? Watching Ellen, and this kid is SO FREAKING CUTE!! Are any of you watching this?!