FAMOUS PEEPS I WANTED TO BE IN MY YOUTH
I was a dreamer back then..
- •Tabitha from Bewitched.I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I "twitched" my nose!
- •Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie.There's not a woman alive my age who watched and didn't at least once cross her arms and blink!
- •Goldie Hawn.I was enamored with Laugh-In and she was adorable!
- •Diana Ross.I wanted to be a Supreme! And I stood on the bed and sang into my hairbrush at the top of my lungs.
- •Karen Carpenter.When I outgrew Diana, Karen took over. I could probably still recall the words to her songs from 40 years ago..
- •Marie Osmond.When "Paper Roses" came out I couldn't get enough of it. I'm sure my family was happy when that obsession ended.
- •Cher.If you've ever heard her sing Half Breed or Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves, you'll understand.
- •Olivia Newton-John.I was smitten with this song, and with her. Who wasn't?!
- •Nancy Drew.Oh, to be a teenage detective!
- •Betty from the Archie comic series.The girl-next-door blonde.. I devoured these comic books!
- •Mary lngalls.I read all the Little House on the Prairie books and was all about Laura until the tv series came out..Mary was older, wiser and prettier!