GOODWILL "HUNTING" WENT WELL TODAY
Ok, that was super lame, and my photography skills are equally so..but my thrifting ability (major stress relief!) cannot be denied🌟🌟🌟
- •Super soft jammies for our friends' newborn!
- •Adorable shorts for my 19 -year old niece!
- •A Bebe sundress, also for my niece!
- •A Body Glove bikini top for one of my gf's!
- •A cute tank for me!
- •PAIGE DENIM (also for me!)I KNOW, right?!
- •Sigh...a Christmas mug! It was too good to pass up..
- •A Lilly Pulitzer two-piece for Josie! She's five and I've been thrifting for her since she was born (and she wears everything I've ever bought her)💗
- •A double-sided shot "glass", 4 tins to make taco salad "bowls" and 2 mini loaf pans!
- •This little strainer that I'm using for my garden tomatoes!
- •And a few other miscellaneous items, all for $62.00!!!!!!!!!I'm so pleased with myself.
- •Added bonus~my stress level went down ❤️❤️❤️