I am inspired by.....
There were many ways to interpret this LR~this is what instantly came to mind..
- •The Four AgreementsI've read this book many times and it stays on my nightstand to remind me how I choose to live. No other book makes more sense to me, and it's a mere 138 pages.
- •CreativityArtistry in any form, be it crafting, cooking, writing, music, art, intellect..
- •IntellectI am inspired by conversation, by thoughtful commentary, by having a good, solid debate and walking away with more knowledge than what I started with.
- •KindnessAnd those who touch the lives of others.
- •The ability to see the good in othersThis is not my virtue, but I'd like it to be..
- •StrengthChoosing to baby-step your way forward each day, even when you're against the wind.
- •Those who never give up
- •ProductivityThe more productive I am, the more I want to be.
- •The desire to make a differenceIt's hard when the world is tumultuous and unpredictable and unfair. I admire anyone who can persevere regardless of these obstacles.
- •This..(and him)