PLACES I FEEL COMPLETELY USELESS
Inspired by @mackenzieo
- •The golf courseThis little ball is supposed to go where?!
- •Anywhere in Home DepotUnless it has to do with paint or gardening
- •The service department of my Honda dealershipBelts and plugs..🤔😳😉
- •ChurchesI got nothin
- •FarmsHow does this thing work?Suggested by @kate81
- •A country bar full of two step dancers.I can do every other dance and very well if I do say so myself but the simple two step eludes me.Suggested by @jannychan
- •Hobby lobbyIt just feels really overwhelming and I leave with nothing 😳Suggested by @marginally_amazing
- •Around musical instruments 🎸I may be surrounded by them but have almost NO idea how they work 🤓Suggested by @angela3950
- •The kitchenSuggested by @celinerogers
- •Without drafts, I've (we all, really) lost the ability to create and/or write when I feel compelled to write and finish later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I'm not happy😕
- •In my own kitchen, when my friends' nine year old won't eat anything I have in the house and wants only white bread, chicken nuggets and ritz crackers.I have none of those things.
- •At a bar mitzvahSuggested by @MichaelRose
- •At a store that sells running shoes