STUFF THAT MOST PEOPLE SEEM TO LOVE BUT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME DOING
- •Listening to jazzIt feels like my ears are bleeding from the inside. And yes, I'm that dramatic when the BF is in the mood for it.
- •Doing Hot YogaGood Lord, whhhyyyyyyyy!!! I already have hot flashes, so this seems like my personal hell.
- •Owning a dogDon't get all defensive now, canine lovers. If your dog is well behaved, and not of the drooly, sniffy, jump on my lap kind, I will likely pet him/her, but they're SO N E E D Y. What if I don't feel like walking you today?! Or have you lick all the lotion (expensive) off my freshly showered legs?? I do, btw, look at most of your dog pics, 'cause they're pretty cute, but feline fever reigns in this house.
- •Reading Harry PotterNever have, never will, I don't get it.
- •Watching a Quentin Tarantino movie.I made it through about twenty minutes of Pulp Fiction. No and thank you.
- •Eating milk chocolateThe only thing worse is white chocolate, which is not even chocolate, people. Dark only, please. With sea salt. Bonus points for nuts of any kind!
- •Keeping up with the KardashiansDon't care.