THANK-YOU NOTE THURSDAY
Inspired by @BWN_7, always and forever.
- •I'm on vacation, and was having a wee bit of a meltdown prior to that.We will likely address that later.
- •Which is why I haven't li.sted in awhile..Though I've been reading yours when I get a chance. Or have access to wifi.
- •But, I'm feelin' it now, so..
- •Thank you, David Johnson, for sinking that 12-foot putt at the Ryder Cup practice round this morning. What fun that was to watch!And for those of you who missed it..http://www.rydercup.com/news-media/usa/ryder-cup-american-fan-calls-his-shot-sinks-putt-rory-mcilroy-couldn%E2%80%99t
- •And, this is overdue, but thank you, @angela3950You know why.
- •Thank you, ALL you @listers who bare your souls, share your pain, tell your stories and also make me laugh.❤️
- •Thank you, Italian rail system, for going on strike tomorrow so we can stay here one more day.There are worse places to be "stuck" than Cinque Terre! Though if I had a flight to catch I'd be rather unamused.
- •Thank you, @mnickwrites, for sharing your knowledge and making a li.st of your Tuscany adventure for me!We WERE headed to Florence tomorrow..hope to be there by Saturday!
- •Thank you darling, for talking me into getting a new phone (with a better camera) so I can take all these pics of our trip!!
- •Thank you, super-outta-shape-at-the-moment body of mine, for getting me through this amazing hike today.We hiked between Monterosso and Vernazza and it was spectacular!
- •Thank you, Moretti beer, for tasting SO good after that long-ass hike!Yes, I know water would have been a better choice.
- •Thank you, to whomever conjured up the idea for caprese salad!This version has caper berries and it was fantastic!
- •And thank you, Italy, for being such a lovely place to visit and for indulging my wine and cheese addiction.😋😋😋
- •P.S. This is my 💯th li.st🎉🎉🎉I attached a lot of pressure to that for some stupid reason, but this seemed like a good way to get back to my li.sting😀😀😀