THE RECKLESSNESS OF DATING NARCISSISTIC COPS
Thanks a lot @andersun😳😂
- •Let's start here.But that is fairly vague..
- •So how about this..That's better. Certainly more accurate and easy to understand.
- •Are you getting the picture?Know anyone who fits this description? I'm certain you do and I hope you're not married to him/her.
- •Here's a visual for you.
- •And a checklist...
- •So, we've got that down, right?Let's get to the rest of it.
- •The statistics, in regard to job-related stress for law enforcement, show that they are more prone to depression and suicide. And the divorce rate is a whopping 75 percent! Also, clinically treated alcohol addiction rates are twice as high as the general population.You can read studies that vary on numbers, but these are, sadly, a reality.
- •So..you can see why the combo may be DISASTROUS!I lived it on and off for seven years.
- •Guilty. Self-inflicted recklessness.I thought I could "fix" it. That is another li.st for another day.
- •It left some scars.But we are all responsible for our own choices, so I blame only myself.
- •I left several times, but was sure he would change for ME.
- •But with some therapy and addressing my codependent issues, I was finally able to say..
- •Lesson learned.The hard way. Apparently, the only way I learn anything.