The veggies I'm growing
Thanks for the LR @nikkilounoel💜(ranking is hard bc I love them all so much and we eat them as soon as they're ready, but we also share!)
- •I planted 14 🍅More than half are heirlooms. This is an interesting article about what that actually means..http://www.thekitchn.com/what-does-heirloom-actually-mean-222345
- •My San Marzano is nearly ready to ripen!
- •This is my Gold Rush squash, which is a fancy way to say yellow zucchini!
- •We will be eating these later this week👌🏻
- •A mystery pepper! Maybe habanero..?
- •I have several more peppers and some eggplant, but it's been quite hot and I'm not certain they'll survive🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
- •I also grow lots of herbs!!My thyme..
- •A different kind of mint and some basil (pay no attention to that beer can attached to my wind chime)😬
- •Thai basil
- •There is tarragon, rosemary, bay leaves (it's a tree!) chives, oregano, savory and sage too!!
- •Every year is different. Sometimes I plant onions and garlic, sometimes green beans or snap peas. I've planted cucumbers and beets..I am, admittedly, a little lazy this year🙃