Things I just discovered
In the last few days/weeks, anyway.
- •Huang's World on Viceland, (which I think is my new fave station!)Eddie Huang is a younger, Asian, hip version of Anthony Bourdain..? #eddiehuang
- •Ok, so Viceland.Pretty gritty stuff. Im anxious to also check out Noisey, which follows artists/cultures to various music venues. https://www.viceland.com/en_us/shows
- •That in a pinch, flaming hot Cheetos will suffice. I actually prefer the original, crunchy version, on the rare occasion I decide to forgo all common sense and eat orange dusted styrofoam, but someone ate them all and handed me the FHC's and well, because Cheetos.
- •That the Bark Arrest we bought on Amazon, only keeps the neighbors' dogs from barking incessantly all day and night when it's actually plugged in.Dear houseguests, I don't mind that you needed to close the window, but please leave things the way you found them because I actually like to sleep.
- •That it's cheaper to fly to Portland one way on Southwest and the other on Alaskan Airlines, as opposed to round trip on either.Who knew?
- •That my zucchini plant is secretly on steroids and it's only July 5th and I'm already bored/over it.
- •That my daughter can send me a video of herself having a great time and all I see is that she looks exactly like her sister and it makes me incredibly happy and heart broken at the same time.
- •That my boyfriend and I have gotten really good at knowing when to just stay in bed most of the day and recuperate without feeling guilty.This happened yesterday for a variety of reasons and it was exactly what we needed.