Things I just (re)discovered
- •That squirrels are little assholes.Hey, give it a rest! We about out of pine cones yet?! I haven't actually SEEN you wrecking havoc in the front yard, but the mess you're making is pure nonsense.
- •That I am a good ten years past being able to lift a 50 pound Dogwood tree so I can transplant it all by myself.Sigh.
- •That expired muscle relaxers still work just fine.See above.
- •That baby showers are more fun when they involve champagne and not stupid games that involve eating baby food.Bleech.
- •That given a whole day to waste, I can do it handily. And without guilt.Which hasn't always been the case.
- •That pizza for breakfast is pretty great.But not WITH your coffee. That's just gross.
- •That I'm probably never going to watch all those "What Would You Do" episodes I have recorded.It sounded good at the time.
- •That biting my fingernails is a disgusting habit.One I only do when I'm anxious but still, ICK.
- •That when I'm feeling meh, listening to James Morrison makes me feel better.James not Jim. Jim Morrison should have, like Bob Dylan, stuck to lyricism. IMO.
- •That my white, Pottery Barn loaner couch (long story) is a magnet for a ridiculous amount of cat fur.Like SO.MUCH.FUR. And why on earth would you use white as a loaner couch?! They clearly didn't ask if we had a cat, drank red wine and ate dark chocolate when they made THAT decision. Oops.
- •That I can never have too many candles.Or books. But I definitely have too many magazines. It's outta control.
- •That I tried to end this list but there were only eleven "things" and I hate odd numbers.This is a weird trait. I know.