THINGS I KEEP AT MY BEDSIDE AT ALL TIMES
The items on my nightstand are a constant, and I know you said 10, but this small space holds things I value dearly, (and some I need to survive!) so I ignored your suggestion and made sure nothing felt left out😉😬❤️
- •This is truly what it looks like.Everyday, with little to no variation.
- •My journal.My communication with my daughter.
- •Books.Lots and lots of books. I read one, I buy three.
- •Reading glasses.Because, over 50.
- •My phone.It's what I do before bed (thanks li.st, Amazon, EBay..) but it's also my alarm. (No pic, as it is also my camera!)
- •Burts Bees lip balm.I have several tubes of different balm in the drawer, but I usually resort to the old standby.
- •A candle and matches.This one was made by a friend and it was the champagne we drank on Courtnie's birthday.
- •Hand lotion.Almost always, this one.
- •Ambien.Now a necessity. I'm fine with it.
- •This doll.A gift given to me long ago from an old/former friend, who went off the deep end a while back. It reminds me of better times.
- •This statue.A gift from last year. I hid it for the first six months, but I pulled it from the box and there it sits.
- •My Hydro Flask.I spill it a good deal of the time, but there it stays.
- •This..It's been here as long as I can remember. (It's also why I spill..but now I've given up even trying to get the flask on it) ( ◠‿◠ )
- •Ear plugs.The last three words of what she said. 10 THINGS I KEEP AT MY BEDSIDE AT ALL TIMES But, I love you anyway, baby.