Things that are making me happy this week♥️
Lord knows there's enough to make us unhappy, but try'na keep it light for my own sanity..
- •This lovely bounty from my garden..
- •Worked our hot dog cart at the street faire last night and sold 180 Chicago dogs in less than two hours!Also, I had half a bottle of Rosé for dinner.
- •I was supposed to go backpacking today, and bc of my poor choices last night, I awoke with a hangover and am grateful we postponed our overnight trip🙄
- •There was a drum line in the streets when the vendors were packing up and everyone of all ages and ethnicity, was dancing and having such a good time it was hard to believe there can be so much hate. I forgot about that for a little while♥️
- •Watching Jameis scold the offensive linemen on Hard Knocks..I hit rewind multiple times😂😂😂
- •My daughter doing the splits in work attire with her team..
- •My son asking for recipes so he can make dinner for a date..♥️♥️♥️(also, bc he chose to study over a girl😬)
- •The adorableness of this outfit..I do not have those gorgeous legs, however.
- •JB's new song and New Music Friday!!@BWN_7 😉
- •I just cleaned my refrigerator..That always makes me happy!
- •Kesha's new album♥️Courtnie loved her and when I hear her sing, I hear my daughter singing along💔❤️I also have a great deal of respect for this woman and the words to these songs are very empowering..I recommend listening all the way through, I think you'll like her too, if you don't already❤️
- •My roses blooming..Fresh flowers and candles❤️
- •My man brought this home for me!Let's focus on some gratitude, shall we?
- •This showed up on my IG..I need this!
- •Breakfast burritos this morning😋
- •Just watched! (Never missed an episode)🙂
- •This IG page😂Is this true?!