THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY BRAIN TRIES TO ALLEVIATE STRESS
When anxiety gets the best of me, I attempt to maintain my sanity with this sort of nonsense..play with me!
- •It started with a conversation this morning at work, when my patient said her husband remarked that his cleanings cost the same as hers, even though he has less teeth.Which led me to..
- •What if dentists charged by the tooth?!
- •Or hairdressers by the inch?!
- •Or gyms by the pound (weights) or miles (run or cycled)!
- •Or plastic surgeons by the wrinkle!
- •Or Mexican joints by the chip!I would be poor🙃 @Gola
- •Or Starbucks by the coffee bean!
- •Or psychiatrists by the issue!
- •Or teachers by the child!
- •Or pastors by the sin!Idk if they even get paid for that😱
- •Or writers by the word!
- •This GIF is irrelevant, but as @Boogie said, it shows up better in the feed🙄Plus, it's adorable. And it's prob what my brain looks like..spinning, spinning, spinning..
- •Or chiropractors by the adjustmentSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •ballet dancers by their spins per minute?
- •pitchers by the number of strikeouts?
- •Robots by the number of human jobs they eliminate?
- •Short order cooks by the number of eggs they fry? 🍳
- •Space aliens by the probing?Suggested by @Gola