WHY @list IS BETTER THAN AN ACTUAL "SUPPORT GROUP"
This is what I tell my BF when he asks..I'm still not sure he gets it.
- •You can write/vent any time of the day or night.To my knowledge, there are no midnight grief support groups out there.
- •You can drink wine.Or vodka, or _________.
- •You can wear your PJ's.Or yoga pants, or ________.
- •You can eat breakfast. Or lunch..No pressure to schedule around anything in particular.
- •You don't have to worry about running into someone you know.I feel less inhibited here, not so face-to-face and all.
- •No one will hit on you in your wounded state.Not that that's a bad thing for everyone, I suppose.
- •You don't have to worry about looking ugly when you cry.In case you cared.
- •You don't have to listen to anyone else cry.Some days I just need it to be about ME.
- •You don't have to "share" if you don't feel like it.Don't feel like li.sting? Don't.
- •There's no pressure to bare your soul.Unless you want to.
- •Saves gas money.It all adds up, right?
- •I can multi-task.Dishwasher emptied, laundry going, dinner prepped✔️
- •I can watch Real Housewives while I'm li.stng.Sometimes those crazy bitches just bring me peace.
- •I can snuggle my cat.And that always makes everything better.
- •You people are all really, really great❤️I like it here.