Why Tequila and I Aren't Friends Anymore
A LR from @angela3950
- •Okay, so this story is O.L.D.Like 1994 old. I hold grudges.
- •I was a young mother of three.I got married at 22, three kids by age 30.
- •I went to denominational schools from age 13 through college graduation.Seventh-Day Adventist.
- •Which means NO DRINKING.And I really didn't, until my senior year, when I was 21. (I spent most of my senior year in party mode, making up for lost time!)
- •But truthfully, other than social occasions, I didn't drink much while I was raising young children.A glass of wine now and then was about it. (That changed when they were teenagers! As did my relationship with the church~a different li.st entirely)😱
- •Sooooo, my (still) friend's husband was turning 40.I was in need of some socialization that didn't involve toddlers and such..
- •Let's just say that, this..
- •Plus this..
- •And a "floater" of this..
- •Equals this..
- •And a whole lot of this..
- •In the car. In the bathtub. I was sick for nearly a week.And I was at the party less than two hours, so I've been told.
- •So, I can drink a margarita with REALLY GOOD tequila..never straight and never the cheap stuff.
- •Aren't you glad you asked?! 😁