Inspired by @bjnovak and lots of peeps, and adapted 'cause I'm always a step behind.
- •Slept in until nearly 7am, because SUNDAY.Stayed up late watching this and still not sure how I feel about it😳
- •Was actually awakened by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.Our friend brought beans from this Bay Area roaster and we sat around and enjoyed its goodness.
- •Toasted some bagels to go with our coffee.Our overnight guest was super stoked about my fancy cream cheese and my milk frother. As he should be.
- •Decided to take him to our (my BF's) chef's farm stand.Bought some things I can't grow in my own garden. Are you listening SHISHITO PEPPERS, I'm talking to YOU.
- •Stopped by the shop and grabbed some wine for dinner.Feeling lucky to have a BF who owns said shop💕
- •Fiddled in my own garden a bit, did a little housework..Nothing too exciting.
- •Our Saturday guest left for home and our other pals with a brand new baby made their first real outing to come up for the afternoon.This is Savannah. She's three weeks old today!
- •Sat on the deck with magazines and bubbles while baby was insatiably hungry!!I'm long removed from babies and their ravenous ways.
- •Decided the four of us should take a short drive to our friends' parents new home.They have a pool and I'm very excited about this. Both sets of parents were there helping unpack. Everyone is stressed. New babies and moving will do that.
- •Came back to our place~invited another couple over for drinks who wanted to see Savannah.Sat outside and enjoyed the cooler weather and the threat of Autumn🍁🍂
- •Made a yummy meal of grilled Tri Tip (marinated all day) roasted baby potatoes, aforementioned shishitos and caprese salad.SO MANY tomatoes. (Working on my food styling photos!)
- •Came inside and nibbled on some lemon poppyseed bread and finished up the bottle of red before it was time for baby to wake up again!Babies are needy.
- •The minute they left, we crawled into bed.Lots of company this weekend and more socializing to come!
- •Watched a little of this..It's not as good this year, but Vinny from Jersey Shore is part of the competition, and he's entertaining.
- •Read through some li.sts before I nodded off.He was asleep when he hit the pillow.
- •Not a bad day💗