YOU KNOW YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN
"Young at heart, slightly older in other places" Unknown.
- •You used to pinch an inch but now it's more like a handful.When did this happen?
- •You have to have things "burned off".My dermatologist, because apparently he thinks he's funny, likes to call them barnacles. We don't have the same sense of humor.
- •Men look at your daughter (s) instead of you.Weird phenomenon.
- •You wake up with that weird crease in the back of your hair when you get out of bed in the morning .What the hell is that??
- •Mammograms (and colonoscopies).Torturous. I've yet to be "scoped" but it's coming soon and it sounds horrific.
- •Your metabolism slloowwwwweed down a tad.What metabolism?
- •Your eyelids start to sag.WTH.
- •Other things start to sag.FU.
- •You care less.About what people say, about unnecessary drama, about their bullshit.
- •You care more.I feel more compassionate than I did in my youth.
- •You want less.Stuff. Cluttering up your space, both literally and figuratively.
- •You want more.Empathy, kindness and understanding💗