✨YOU SHOULD MAKE THESE MUFFINS✨
- •This was on my wishlist and my daughter bought it for my birthday!I have a thing for books/cookbooks. (understatement) I rarely follow a recipe and I am unlikely to measure most things, but these turned out well, despite this🙃
- •We had a NYE gathering/sleepover..Which led to some muffin-making this morning. Hungry mouths to feed!
- •There should have been pictures, but the only proof left were the crumbs still sitting on the kitchen counters.I wasn't quite up to speed this morning. Not hungover so much as low on 😴
- •These are easy and delicious!Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- •Finely grate, 2 cups carrots, and 1 whole apple. I used honeycrisp (It said to peel it/I didn't) Add 1 cup (drained!) crushed pineapple, 1/2 cup golden raisins and 1/2 cup shredded coconut. The recipe calls for walnuts, but I left them out.I used this one, but the recipe actually called for sweetened. I ❤ Bob's RM products, btw. If you're ever in Portland, GO😍
- •In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs with 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar. Add 1 1/2 cups neutral oil (I used safflower). Whisk until smooth. Add 1/2 Tbs vanilla extract, and it called for 2 tsp of cinnamon, but I just threw in (my own) pumpkin pie spice instead.Not sure I used that much.
- •Sift 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt (I used a touch less) and 2 1/4 cups AP flour into the bowl above.Barely mix. This is the key to moist baked goods~do not overwork the batter!
- •Add the bowl of carrots and friends to the party. Again, barely mixing.Fill your muffin tins (greased or lined) nearly full. Leave a little space..
- •Bake 28 to 30 minutes.This should yield about 2 dozen, regular-sized muffins.