- •ClassicHoney maid cracker, Hershey's chocolate, Kraft jet puffed marshmallow. Tip for all s'more making: place the cracker square with chocolate near the fire as you roast the marshmallow...this allows for some pre-melting. Nothing's worse than cold chocolate when you bite into a s'more.
- •CookieSubstitute any cookie for the graham cracker. Some good ones: chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia (with white chocolate chocolate?!), chocolate cookie with cherries, peanut butter....I could go on.
- •Super classyExpensive dark chocolate, whole foods graham crackers, marshmallows from dean and deluca. Enjoy with Moët champagne.
- •BaconAdd a slice of bacon on top of that chocolate! and/or some potato chips?
- •Salted CarmelCouple options here...use fancy dark chocolate salted Carmel chocolate in lieu of Hershey and/or smear some Carmel and sprinkle some salt on the graham without the chocolate.
- •Peanut butterSmear of peanut butter on the graham without the chocolate...consider adding some jam too to make a pb&j version and/or use dark chocolate.
- •White chocolate and raspberryWhite chocolate instead of regular and raspberry jam on the other cracker. Alternative -- add coconut slivers or coconut marshmallow...
- •HomemadeSelf evident - make all the ingredients yourself!
- •VeganAgain, pretty obvious. Find vegan versions/recipes and go to town.
- •Unlimited optionsUse different flavor graham cracker, flavored marshmallow and any of the million types of chocolate bars.