FAVORITE PURCHASES OF LATE
How did I ever live without these things?
- •A reconditioned 100-year-old straight razor from Sheffield EnglandNo more $5 (each) Gillette razor refills.
- •Grip6 beltsBought a black one with silver buckle and a tan one with gunmetal buckle. Love 'em and wear one every day. Grip6.com
- •Vans shoesSimple, tough, and stylish...enough.
- •Guide pantsEddie Bauer's guide pants are an everyday staple. I have one or two of every color. The shorts, too. Stretchy, lightweight, breathable and water-repelling, and with hidden cargo pockets... what more can you want?
- •Allett's super-slim wallets
- •Gorilla-brand duct tape
- •Loafer socks
- •Trolli Gummy Eggs
- •A solar-powered battery pack for charging cell phones, that can also jump-start your car!
- •Evil Twin beer