ALBUMS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
(In no particular order)
- •Exile on Mainstream - Matchbox TwentyListened to this album on all of my road trips to LA for my acting jobs, really comforting and reminds me of my Dad.
- •+ - Ed SheeranCause of my huge celeb crush on Ed.
- •The Lumineers - The LunineersCan't really describe their music well, just know I love it.
- •Blurryface - Twenty One PilotsIntroduced me to TOP and allowed me to explore many angsty teenage feelings.
- •The August Rush SoundtrackFav movie ever, music makes me feel magical.