Things I've Been Loving this Summer 🌞
So... Haven't made a list in a while haha but I'm back! These are some random things that have made my summer a nice one so far!
- •Pacifica Persian Rose Perfume 🌹I LOVE this scent! It smells like a rose garden after it's rained; so fragrant and sweet and nothing like an old lady lol. And it's cruelty-free! Received this for my birthday in June.
- •The Body Shop's Indian Night Jasmine Body ButterMy second favorite scent this summer, got it on sale a couple of weeks ago! Such a fresh, soft scent and super moisturizing, too! Also cruelty-free!
- •URPOWER Essential Oil DiffuserAnother birthday present. It is so nice! You just plug it in, pour in as much water as you'd like, and then can set the timer for how long you want it to run, if you want heavy or light mist, and you can choose different colors! My fav is the light purple.
- •Radha Beauty Top 6 Essential OilsGoing along with the diffuser, this starter kit of some basic oils is perfect for beginners like me lol. I'm getting a fairly inexpensive (in the way of pure essential oils, that is) taste of what oils I like and how they work for me. I use lavender almost every night! The dogs really like that scent, but they cannot stand to be in the room when I use citrus scents. 🐶
- •BØRNS - DopamineSUCH a great album, especially in summer! I've been listening to "American Money", "10,000 Emerald Pools", and "Seeing Stars" on repeat.
- •Spotify's Discover WeeklyStarted listening to this after I read about in a list by @bjnovak and it is so nicely put together. Nice Monday treat that makes SAT studying and AP summer assignments better!
- •The Vintage VegansI love this blog and their Instagram! Such great ideas for recipes, fashion, and lifestyle. I'm just a vegetarian, but I would love to be vegan some day, and these recipes all sound and look delicious.
- •Mind Body GreenAs you can see, I'm not following their Instagram (yet) because this is a fairly recent discovery. Really love their blog with many wellness tips and articles! Loved the feature on Alicia Silverstone.
- •Jane the Virgin 👶🏽LOVE this show! My mom and I are watching it on Netflix and are currently on the beginning of season 2. This is such a creative and clever show, and I love how much it mimics telenovelas. The three generations of women remind me a lot of Gilmore Girls, one of my all time favorite shows. Also, love the Spanish that Abuela speaks so I can not look at the subtitles and just practice my Spanish lol.
- •The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge 📖This challenge can be found on many different blogs, and there are about 400 books on it. It's so fun to check off books on this list and feel closer to Rory (sounds cheesy). Some really great classic suggestions on here to expose yourself to!
- •And one thing that I'm not loving this summer.... not being allowed to have caffeine.I love dark chocolate and coffee and tea but bc of my tachycardia my doctor says I need to stop. My heart beats way too fast without it, but it's even worse with caffeine 😐 this stinks because I deal with fatigue, too. Okay, done complaining lol just needed to mini-vent about that. 😈
- •Urban Outfitters Halter BraletteHere it is under my tank top. So comfortable, it feels like a nice hug. Has no underwire, which is great for PMS-related soreness. There is such a great selection of colors, and it adds a little flair to tops with wider necklines. I would wear this as a shirt if it were socially acceptable lol.