WHAT WE GOT FOR THE SECOND NIGHT OF HANUKKAH
Second night is always kinda crappy
- •Me - school shirt from my department chair (okay, it's a Catholic school and she got one for everyone, but I'm going to count it as a Hanukkah present since I got it today.)
- •Me - intermediate Spanish reader book I might use in class and that I bought for myself at a used book storeNow you see why I was so eager to count the shirt!
- •Husband - book from the used book store that he bought for himselfMan, we are pathetic.
- •Daughter #1 - $2 and a shirt from her paternal grandma that doesn't fit
- •Daughter #2 - $2 and a see-through dress from her grandma that has a cami that she can stretch so it almost covers her under the dress.
- •Dog - got locked in his crate in the basememt all day because the cleaning girls were coming.
- •Wow, the dog needs a bath. Maybe that will be his present for tomorrow.