Already on li.st? Open in app.
Tbh I had no idea how to react to any of these
- •"Your mom would want you to get back out there & find what you love to do"very sad...& not strange in normal circumstances but this was a driver telling a passenger in a lyft line. He probably didn't know her last name but who know, maybe she really needed to hear that advice. Not judging, just think it's a weirdly deep convo to have in a lyft
- •"Here's my card, my family used to run a cocaine business."what? We were def not talking about drugs
- •"Here's my card, I'm DJ Corleone"DJ Godfather?? I'm honored
- •Greys AnatomyWhat the fuuuuck?? Who are these new characters? Are they here because literally everyone has died? Reason I'll never go back: I can't keep up & I can't entertain the notion that these doctors are any good when all they do is have sex in the hospital alllll the time
- •BonesI get it, I really do. She's an awkward genius, he's an impulsive & religious agent who does what his "gut" tells him. Reason I'll never go back: This horse has been beat to death over (Castle, The Menalist...the list goes on) and over again, it's too fucking much.
- •Pretty Little LiarsI loved this show so much, it was like a summer read that kept going. At one point I even took notes to try to figure out who A was (don't judge me). Reason I'll never go back: we found out who A was!! That's the ball game, why are we still here? Why is Spencer getting down with Caleb?? How could you, PLL? Ok maybe I have some unresolved feelings here, but I just don't think it's enough.
- 1.The West WingAaron Sorkin knows what's up. The West Wing is my comfort food. It's my Mac and cheese, my pizza and my fried chicken. Reason I keep coming back: to see the president schooling everyone at chess, history, religion and basically everything else. Also CJ being the person I want to be.
- 2.FriendsCall me basic, Idgaf. Reason I keep coming back: Miss Chanandler Bong & Princess Consuela Bananahammock
- 3.Parks and RecYou had me at meat tornado. Reason I keep coming back: to get some new business ideas from Tom Haverford
- 4.How I Met Your MotherKids, I knowwwww it ended badly but for a good while this show was hilarious. Reason I keep coming back: Barney being a floozy & Robin's Canadian backstory.
Don't judge me!
- •Once Upon a TimeAfter Emma went down under (no offense Australia) I kinda lost track. Reason I'm going back: Hook is too legit (read: fine as hell) to quit
- •House of CardsIt was a little too much when Frank became president. I gotta be honest, I was experiencing too many emotions between feeling loyal and wanting him to die a fiery death. Reason I'm going back: curiosity and a love for Claire's closet (seriously, everything she wears is 👌)
- •New GirlHonestly there's no real reason here, just kinda lost interest after Megan Fox moved in. Reason I'm going back: someone said this season was funny. God I'm easy to sway.
- •Breaking BadI GOT SCARED. I don't think anyone can blame me, this show isn't a walk in the park & I was starting to feel panicky every time I turned it on so I stopped... Reason I'm going back: there are several but it boils down to me wanting to know what all the hype is about. And wanting to know what the hell happens. So stop judging me for now watching!!
Give it up for the digits
- 1.The thumbThe thumb is the shit. Thumbs up! Thumbs down...your thumbs let everyone know the deal
- 2.PointerYou know....to point stuff out obvi
- 3.Middle fingerI don't fuck with you
- •Netflix reviewerWhat would I review, you ask? Well stop asking.
- •Hulu reviewer
- •HBO reviewerI'll review the shit out of Game of Thrones ⚔🛡😵
Is what I would say if I met Obama. I would also say:
- •Where are your dogs? (Follow up: do they have security too? What are their secret service code names)
- •Can I have 5 minutes in Michelle's closet? I wanna be in its presence.
- •What's your favorite book?
As told by my cat Chibs
- •MondayI can't do this shit 🙈
- •TuesdayAlready looking for wine in an old bevmo bag 👌🍷
- •WednesdayMiddle of the week, I dont know what to wear. Fuck it #crochetchic
- •Dude, how weird are the neighbors right?
- •Are the bugs actually gone? Or just waiting for the right moment to strike?
- •Who was president when you were first built? What was the #1 song?
- •Sorry about the cat, he was stuck & scratched the door in a moment of desperation.
In no particular order
- •Pop Culture Happy HourLinda Holmes, Stephen Thompson, Glen Weldon & a rotating fourth chair discuss "what they're reading, watching & listening to." I haven't come across one thing they suggested that I didn't like. I love it & I love them.
- •Hello from the Magic TavernArnie Niekamp fell through a magic portal into a land called Foon & is putting on a podcast from there. There are wizards, horny animals & raw potatoes and I love it.
- •Stuff You Should KnowHoly shit...1) there's so much I didn't know. 2) there's so much I want to know 3) how did they make aerosol cans interesting?? Literally, even back when they didn't have a second permanent host & this show was like 5 minutes long it was crazy interesting. Josh Clark & Charles W. "Chuck" Bryant are so thorough and so entertaining and I love them for it.